Thursday, July 30, 2009

Bittie, and Rock and McQueen




Our days have been busy, and fun. My nights have been busy, and contemplative. Almost every working mom in my neighborhood has requested that I watch their child/ren so they can go to work, since I'm a stay at home mom..... I won't confide all of my thoughts on that matter except that I was somewhat flattered to be asked. I did watch one little girl for a few months only on Tuesdays but for several reasons it didn't work out.

These cute little boys are only at our house for a couple hours a day, 3 times a week, just until October. Bittie absolutely adores Rock and babies him and is such a little mother to him, "Oh what is that Rock? A toy? Are you having fun honey?" I love that she is repeating the kind words that she hears me say, and it really boosts my confidence that maybe I am doing a pretty good job!

The top picture is of Bittie and McQueen who is a year older than she is. As you can tell they LOVE each other, and do get along really well. I think the secret is the 2 hour increments. Any longer than that and both Bittie and I am more than ready to send them home!

And you better believe that I eat up Rock's cheeks the whole time they are here!

No comments: