
9 hours working in the yard.
And we flew a kite that got away- it was the coolest part of the day, it went way up to the cloud level and we could still see it. I wonder what the people joy riding in their planes thought....
So excited for my raised bed.
Lydia named an earth worm "Handy Manny" and invited him to come in our house to live with us, until he jumped in her lap. After that she wanted nothing to do with him.

3 comments:
I don't think you ever got to go to a dress-up dance when you were dating...how fun! You both look like you had so much fun and you both look so beautiful and dapper. Wish I was there to babysit Lydia while you were gone. . .
What a great spring day! Good job Joel. Making raised beds is simple but requires some serious man-power. What were you planting Bonnie? Lettuce? Broccoli? I'm looking forward to getting out in our garden in a few weeks, but for now and happy looking at our dozens of crocus in the front and planning my garden strategies with dozens of garden catalogs and gardening books from the library!!! Mwah!♥
PS. You guys have an AWESOME back yard. I'm seeing white lights strung from the branches for the summer time....? :)
Nicole, what a great idea! I didn't even think of the lights strung up, but we have fireflies out here, could you imagine the two twinkling sources of lights out there?!
I'm doing a little bit of everything, but not too much. Squash, cucumbers, zuchs, beans- snap and green, watermelons, cantalopes and some peppers. So excited!
Post a Comment