Sunday, January 23, 2011


Things have been crazy busy lately- I can hardly believe that in 3 months, 1 week and 4 days (yes, I am counting down) Joel will have his degree. This moment has been worked for and sacrificed for. I am so incredibly proud of this man. He is amazing. It is going to be fun to call him Dr. Joel ;o)
Posted by Picasa
We also put our house up for sale.  I'm hoping for a REALLY quick sale (who doesn't right?).  We have no idea where we are going to be and it would be REALLY nice if we didn't have to worry about selling our house from a different state!




I've had a rough time with my Crohn's since October and have been told that I need to have surgery.  I'm pretty nervous about it of course.  Last time I had surgery I was in the hospital for a week, in horrible pain and it took several months before I felt like myself again.  I'm not looking forward to doing that with a little girl depending on me, trying to sell the house and Joel getting ready to graduate.  Oh well, that's how it goes!

1 comment:

Erin Webster said...

I love your blog and I love your outlook on life! You are always positive about even the difficult things! I am still glad that I got to see you and meet your darling little girl a few months back! Good luck with everything you have going on in your life!