
It was a blast! We got a babysitter and had a night out on the town. Joel surprised me with a dozen long stem roses, Lydia knew after that they he really was a prince.
We went out to a Japanese steakhouse and had a yummy dinner and show. Then we danced the night away.
Joel was by far the best prom date I have ever had. He even waltzed, two-stepped and line danced with me.
We had to leave early because at 11:00 Lydia was not going down, the moment we walked in the door her babysitter informed us that she had just fallen asleep..... I was so tempted to turn around and go back!
It is so important to court your spouse, I love being married, and love who I am married to.

4 comments:
What fun! You look beautiful and you have yourself a handsome date.
How fun is that!!!! I also LOVE dating my hubby!!!!
What a blast!! Who sponsored this prom Bonnie? You look Beeeutiful btw. ♥
Fun Stuff! Good for you! Sounds like a great Prom night! Thats is so great you guys got to do that! I agree- courtship is so important! Chan and I are spoiled and get to do it a few times a night! You look beautiful as ever! I love your dress! Keep the posts coming! You are so sweet! i cant read enough from you! ;) Hope everything is good!
Lier
Post a Comment