Within a few days of each other, my tree blossomed and my daffodils made an appearance. I LOVE spring! For me the year doesn't really start until spring is here. Spring is a new beginning, new life, and warmth!! I love it!
You will love Tucson, well, I guess you already have lived there, right? My very favorite place in all of Tucson is called Tohono Chul Park - it has a children's garden that we used to go so frequently. And I wish I could still shop at La Encantada. But there are seriously so many great places to go and stroll and photograph and just be "zen" or whatever. Well, we will be in Phoenix in September. We will have to try to make it to Tucson. Where will Joel be a resident?
3 comments:
You will love Tucson, well, I guess you already have lived there, right? My very favorite place in all of Tucson is called Tohono Chul Park - it has a children's garden that we used to go so frequently. And I wish I could still shop at La Encantada. But there are seriously so many great places to go and stroll and photograph and just be "zen" or whatever. Well, we will be in Phoenix in September. We will have to try to make it to Tucson. Where will Joel be a resident?
Nothing is blooming here!
Your photography is amazing!
Post a Comment