Monday, November 30, 2009

Cuddling in Bed


I know I've already posted this picture, but so cute!!

A couple nights ago Lydia was in bed trying to go to sleep but I could tell something was bothering her.  I climbed into bed with her and she cuddled up to my chest.
Mommy, I'm so lonely.


You're lonely honey?  Why?


I just want my sisters to come down from Heaven.  When they come they will say, Oh Lydia I missed you so much!!  And I will make them smile.


Your sisters?  Are they coming soon?


In a little bit, I just miss them so much.  And my brothers, I miss my brothers.  But my sisters are coming soon.

It was so cute and broke my heart just a little bit.  But who knows, maybe she is aware of a lot more that I am.  Probably, since she was the last one to be with her siblings, she might have a better memory right now :o)

I just think it is so cute that she came up with this all on her own!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh Bonnie she has such a sweet spirit. That just tugged on my heart strings. We sure miss you guys!