Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Conversations with Lydi

Mommy, when I grow up and have my own house I want to have a yellow dog and name him Jesse.  I want to have a black dog too!! I will name him Fuzzy!  I will have two dogs a yellow dog and a brown dog.  I will live in my house with my babies and my dogs.

*sniffles*

When I live in my own house I woo-n't live with you ANYmooo-re!

*hard crying now*

I'm going to miss you, I want to just live with yooo-u!






Lydia and Emma were running around the teller lines today while I was at the bank.  They were going through the lines of "Bear Hunt" over and over again and came up with some really good actions- especially when it came time to run from the bear.  I was a little bit confused though why Emma was swimming through the river while Lydia was just running through.  Usually it is Lydia that is really into details.  When I asked her she replied that she has "face Mommy"  "You have what??"  "I have FAITH Mommy, I have lots of Faith!"

1 comment:

sittin' on pins and needles said...

love the updates! The girls are soooo cute!