Wednesday, September 15, 2010

so sick of this!!!!!!!!

Thank you Halloween, for being the source of my child's fears.  I am so sick of this, already.  Twice today did I have to shield my daughter's eyes away from scary 'Halloween' decorations.  I am sick of how dead to anything good or uplifting our society is.  Who decided that it would be a good idea to place a 10 foot grim reaper in the front of the store where every little child can see?  Fine, other people like to scare their kids?  Other people think that it is okay to let their little kids watch whatever they watch on TV including Kill Bill (not kidding......)- that's fine.  To each their own.  But I am shielding my little ones from things that their little hearts don't need to think about.  And I am complaining to every store that thinks it is okay to place super scary decorations out in the front of their store.  Life is scary, there are evil things out there, why do we have to flaunt them?  I want as long as possible to help keep my daughter's innocence.  I think it is absolutely ridiculous that there is a holiday devoted to scaring people, and wearing skanky outfits or hey just plain lingerie and calling it your costumes.

No comments: