Sunday, September 5, 2010

Our trip begins!!!

I started out at the end of our trip and will finish posting the pictures of the beginning. It was a great great trip and a lot of fun! I am so glad to be home though, where I am suprised to find out that West Virginia really feels like home now! Lydia really missed her dog Jesse and cried for him so many times. The reunion was sweet and he sleeps beside her bed as I type. I feel greatly blessed to have so many dear friends and family that are so involved with our lives. We truly know amazing people who have supported us through all that we have gone through. It was so nice to see all of you and to have so much time that we only missed seeing a few people. We really have the best families and I can't wait for the day- hopefully soon- that we will be closer!!

Right before we left we met up with some friends at the play place at the mall, it sure helped to start the trip out right!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: