Tuesday, February 1, 2011
After the trauma
Sweet smiley girl.... She has been such a trooper. I never really realized before, but where ever Lydia walks- she bounces and dances. It has been SO hard to keep her still. The dentist said that these next 2 weeks are important in keeping her still. If the tighten up we will see within the next couple weeks. So that means, no dancing, no jumping, no climbing, no playdates, no mall play place, no playing with the dog, no going "ice skating" on the wood floor. It is so hard to keep a 3 year old still. She also can't eat apples or corn of the cob- obviously- but they are her favorite foods. She can only have soft foods. Lots of yogurt, soup, applesauce and that types of stuff. I have given her cheese sandwiches cut into the smallest pieces ever. I am reminded of having a little 8 month old with the smallest bites. Each bite is no bigger than a cheerio.
We are praying so hard that she doesn't loose her cute teeth.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment