Saturday, May 14, 2011
As we are down to our last year here in West Virginia- I am getting nostalgic about all of 'our places'. This is the place that we became a family. I can't go anywhere without being reminded of things that I have done with Lydia and Joel. These have been very involved years, full of changes and successes. They have been challenging, but most things that shape and form one usually are I have become a mother, Joel a father and a doctor, Lydia has blossomed from an infant to a beautiful vibrant 4 year old. We have grown even closer to each other as a couple, and our marriage has flourished. We have been through the fire and are stronger for it. Indeed I often think that all of the struggles, afflictions and grievances that we have gone through in our 10 years have made us so strong that nothing can knock us down.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

The clay center 2011 above, 2008 below
No comments:
Post a Comment